Booth Assignments and Floor plan
Shipping informationBooth Assignments to be posted on doors
ABM Alberta Layout - Revision 4
River Cree Casino & Resort
300 East Lapotac Blvd
Attn: Jordan Finkbeiner
Mark as: Aboriginal Business Match – September 25
The River Cree Casino & Resort asks that delegates ensure their items arrive after September 15, 2017.
To ship from the River Cree Casino & Resort on Wednesday, September 27, your items can be left for pick up at the ABM registration desk. Your shipment needs to be ready for shipment and must have shipping instructions including your waybill for the courier company of your choice. You are responsible for arranging the pick-up no later than 5 pm.
- All companies are “stationary” during ABM appointment periods and are provided with a 8′ x 10′ trade show booth (black pipe and drape), a 6′ table, tablecloth and four chairs.
- Wifi access and power are provided at each booth.
- The tradeshow booth functions as the Exhibitor’s office. How the space is set up is up to the exhibitor. Video without audio is permitted.
- Representatives of communities do NOT have a booth and move through the trade show from appointment to appointment.
IMPORTANT FOR EXHIBITORS: When companies have appointments with other companies one of the parties needs to leave its booth. If your appointment schedule shows a booth number, you need to meet your business match at its booth.
Exhibitor Order Form
Our AV Partner, Wildcoast Production, is offering rental equipment to delegates including projectors, desktops, screens and other display equipment as well as material handling tools or requests for extra chairs and tables.
Click here to download the Exibitor Order Form. Delegates can email their completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submit it by fax at (604) 247-0047 no later than Monday, September 18.
Move-In and Move-Out
- Exhibitor set-up at the River Cree Casino & Resort is available on Monday, September 25 from 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. The ABM Uncensored and ABM Business Mixer are the only events on Monday and commence at 12:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. respectively.
- On Tuesday, September 27, the registration desk will reopen at 8:00 a.m. for those still needing to set up.
- ABM officially starts with the opening breakfast at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- The first appointment takes place on the trade show floor on Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. SHARP.
- Booth numbers correspond to numbers detailed in the appointment schedule. After each appointment, music is played and community representatives move on to the next booth and the next appointment as detailed in their schedules.
Trade Show Etiquette
ABM appointments are treated just like any other meeting in a business setting. It is expected that ABM Delegates are on time and prepared. Delegates are asked to efficiently move from appointment to appointment in order to allow the next meeting to take place.
ABM Delegates are expected to attend all appointments in their schedule. If, for some unexpected reason, an appointment cannot be honoured, ABM Delegates are expected to use the e-message centre to communicate, cancel and reschedule the meeting. All ABM Delegates are provided with a no-show report sheet that can be submitted to the event management team at the end of each trade show day.
No-shows may result in the rejection of future ABM applications.