ABM Uncensored is your first networking opportunity at ABM and allows you to connect meaningfully with other delegates.
It is a dialogue forum to foster interpersonal exchange, creating a deeper understanding of each other’s roles, backgrounds, priorities and motivations. This enhanced knowledge supports productive business development on the trade show floor.
ABM Uncensored is designed to take the conversation below the surface of political correctness in business negotiations and is based on the belief that differences contribute to the success of a relationship rather than preventing it.
ABM Uncensored participants examine topics in a talking circle, engaging in courageous conversations with the explicit goal to change the way Indigenous and non-Indigenous people live and do good business together. This workshop is not for the faint of heart. The dialogue can be disturbing. Cringing is part of the experience.
When and Where
ABM Uncensored takes place
• on Monday
• from 11:30 am until 4:30 p.m.
Lunch is provided. There is no additional charge. ABM Uncensored is followed by the ABM Welcome Reception at 5.00 pm.
- ABM Prairies, February 26: Delta Regina (the ABM venue)
- ABM Vancouver Island, March 26: Kwa’lilas Hotel (the host hotel, the welcome reception and ABM take place at the Port Hardy Civic Centre)
- ABM West, May 7: Penticton Trade and Convention Centre (the ABM venue)
- ABM East, August 27: Microtel Inn & Suites
- ABM Alberta, September 24: Marriott River Cree (the ABM venue)
- ABM Lower Mainland, October 22: Langley Events Centre (the ABM venue)
This workshop is open to any ABM Delegate.
Contact Katrin Harry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-604-483-3532 to discuss how to leverage ABM Uncensored as part of your 2.5-day ABM experience.
Submit Expressions of Interest here: