Floor Plan & Booth Assignments will Thursday September 20.
Venue and Shipping Information:
River Cree Resort and Casino – Will not be accepting shipments until Friday, September 21.
300 Lapotac Blvd
Please mark your shipment with “Please hold for ABM September 24-26 & Your Company Name”
Outgoing Shipping Information:
Materials are required to be packaged with a return address label and completed weigh bill attached.
Be sure to note the shipping confirmation number on order to trace your freight. Your items can be left for pick up at the ABM registration desk. Raven Events will not be accountable for items left after 5pm on Wednesday, September 26.
- All companies are “stationary” during ABM appointment periods. Due to the size of the event we will only be able to provide a 8′ x 8′ trade show booth (black pipe and drape), a 6′ table, tablecloth and four chairs.
- Wifi access and power are provided at each booth.
- The tradeshow booth functions as the Exhibitor’s office. How the space is set up is up to the exhibitor. Video without audio is permitted.
- Representatives of communities do NOT have a booth and move through the trade show from appointment to appointment.
IMPORTANT FOR EXHIBITORS: When companies have appointments with other companies one of the parties needs to leave its booth. If your appointment schedule shows a booth number, you need to meet your business match at its booth.
Move-In and Move-Out
- Exhibitor set-up and registration opens on Monday, September 24 from 1pm- 630pm.
- ABM officially starts with the opening breakfast at 9am on Tuesday.
- The first appointment takes place on the trade show floor on Tuesday at 1030am SHARP.
- Booth numbers correspond to numbers detailed in the appointment schedule. After each appointment, music is played and community representatives move on to the next booth and the next appointment as detailed in their schedules.
Trade Show Etiquette
ABM appointments are treated just like any other meeting in a business setting. It is expected that ABM Delegates are on time and prepared. Delegates are asked to efficiently move from appointment to appointment in order to allow the next meeting to take place.
ABM Delegates are expected to attend all appointments in their schedule. If, for some unexpected reason, an appointment cannot be honoured, ABM Delegates are expected to use the e-message centre to communicate, cancel and reschedule the meeting. All ABM Delegates are provided with a no-show report sheet that can be submitted to the event management team at the end of each trade show day.
No-shows may result in the rejection of future ABM applications.