Floor PlanDelta Floor Plan
Delta Regina Hotel
1919 Saskatchewan Drive
Please Mark Package With:
Event Name: ABM Prairies – “Your Company Name”
Date: February 26-28, 2018
Attention: Audrey Shing
Phone Number: (306) 525-5255
The Delta Regina will except shipment packages starting on Friday February 23.
All out going shipments from Delta Regina requires materials to be packaged with a return address label and a completed weigh bill attached. Delegates are responsible for arranging the return shipment. Be sure to note the shipping confirmation number on order to trace your freight. Your items can be left for pick up at the ABM registration desk. Your items must be picked up by 5 pm on Wednesday February 28. Raven Evens will not be responsible for items left after 5 pm.
- All companies are “stationary” during ABM appointment periods and are provided with a 8′ x 10′ trade show booth (black pipe and drape), a 6′ table, tablecloth and four chairs.
- Wifi access and power are provided at each booth.
- The tradeshow booth functions as the company’s office. How the space is set up is up to the exhibitor. Video without audio is permitted.
- Representatives of communities do NOT have a booth and move through the trade show from appointment to appointment.
IMPORTANT FOR COMPANIES: When companies have appointments with other companies one of the parties needs to leave its booth. If your appointment schedule shows a booth number, you need to meet your business match at its booth.
Move-In and Move-Out
- Set-up and registration take place on Monday, February 26, 2017 from 1:00 p.m to 6:30 p.m and on Tuesday from 8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m.
- ABM officially starts with the opening breakfast at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- The first appointment takes place on the trade show floor on Tuesday at 10:30 a.m SHARP!
- Booth numbers correspond to numbers detailed in the appointment schedule. After each appointment, music is played and community representatives move on to the next booth and the next appointment as detailed in their schedules.
Trade Show Etiquette
ABM appointments are treated just like any other meeting in a business setting. It is expected that ABM Delegates are on time and prepared. Delegates are asked to efficiently move from appointment to appointment in order to allow the next meeting to take place.
ABM Delegates are expected to attend all appointments in their schedule. If, for some unexpected reason, an appointment cannot be honoured, ABM Delegates are expected to use the e-message centre to communicate, cancel and reschedule the meeting. All ABM Delegates are provided with a no-show report sheet that can be submitted to the event management team at the end of each trade show day.
No-shows may result in the rejection of future ABM applications.